Friday, October 4, 2019

Friday focus

Good morning friends.
Grace and peace be unto you!

It is so easy to lose focus when your world is chaotic. Take some time this weekend to get organized.
I bought new shoe bins to organize (hide) my shoes. Feel like Christmas when a pair of shoes I haven't seen in awhile pop out from under the bed. Lol

I don't know about you but it is time for me to thin my closet. Any clothes that I did not wear this summer can go. If I was going to wear them I would have. Let it go. Make space. Some of you said space for what? Make space for space. To get focused you need space that is uncluttered. Sometimes we develop a hoarder mentality. More doesn't always equal greater. Sometimes it equals cluttered.
See how much better you sleep and how much fresher your house smells when the clutter is eliminated. Try it and let me know how it helps.

Till Monday #liveBlessed
#healthygirlsrock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...