Thursday, May 31, 2018

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

I'm sorry are two little words that are so hard to say, yet they are so powerful. Maybe that is why they are so hard to say. There is so much freedom for all who are involved when we say I'm sorry.

Not sorry because I got caught, but because I was being selfish and could not get passed my own feelings long enough to see and realize yours. Sorry because the stories I was telling myself gave room for the enemy to speak into my mind and heart. Sorry that uncomfortable air gave room for others to feel it. My hurt, my pain spilled over.

God heal us today from ourselves. Help us to realize the hurt in others. Help us to listen to what we are speaking about. Help us to understand that out of our mouths comes what is resting in our hearts. Cleanse us from the hurt of our past that is haunting our future. In Jesus name. Amen

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...