Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning Friend,
Grace and peace be unto you!

I have been reading a book called the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker. So for the rest of this year (that sounds like a long time but it is only 13 weeks, scary), I will be sharing some nuggets with you during our Thursday Thoughts time from Millionaire Mind.

Today's thought- My inner world creates my outer world. If we think about this declaration it is very true. If my spirit is at peace it reflects in everything that I do. If it is not it will also reflect in everything I do. Take a moment and think about a situation that got out of hand. What was happening inside you that allowed you to go there? You allowed the outside to determine your inside. You allowed something external to disturb your internal peace. You must determine the temperature of your environment. You are a thermostat, not a thermometer. Allow your inner world to determine what you see manifest in your world.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed
#healthygirlsrock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...