Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Wednesday Word

Good day Friends,
Grace and peace be unto you!

What are you focusing your attention on? Sisters, I want you to really think about these words as you read them. Is it true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report? If it is not all of these then leave it alone. Too many people out here sharing pieces of their mind that they need to hold on to. I have to preach to my self first. Everything that comes to my head doesn't need to come out of my mouth and I don't need to let it rest in my head too long because it will become a thought. Thoughts become words, and words become actions. We need to think about the things that bring virtue into our lives. Gossip does not. I challenge you and I to think about what we are thinking about and determine if we need to keep the thought because it is praiseworthy or if we need to reject it because it is foolishness.

Until tomorrow #liveBlessed
#healthygirlsrock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...