OMG! If you are anything like me your allergies have been kickin. Here are a few things to consider.
- Learn to use essential oils for allergies. A 2010 study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology suggests peppermint oil acts as a relaxant and exhibits antispasmodic activity, inhibiting contractions that causes you to cough. (5) (It’s not recommended for children under 30 months.) (6)
- If you have a ragweed allergy, avoid melons, bananas, cucumbers, sunflower seeds, echinacea and chamomile, as they can trigger an allergic response in your system.
- Bone broth from chicken, beef or lamb helps to ease respiratory problems. It also helps to reduce inflammation in the body and boosts the immune system.
- Try valerian root as a sleep remedy with a low risk of side effects.
- Set your temperature for between 60 and 70 degrees F. This lowers your body’s internal thermometer, initiating sleepiness.
- Eat melatonin-rich, sleep-inducing foods like bananas, cherries, ginger or radishes as a bedtime snack. https://goo.gl/uT7ey4 Thank you Dr. Axe