Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Wednesday Word

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Lamentations 3
21But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope:
22 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end;
23 they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
24 “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,
    “therefore I will hope in him.”

I read lamentations and was aghast at the deplorable situation that find in the first part of chapter 3. A true cry for the conditions that the people of Jerusalem find themselves in. But then after 3 chapters of outcry we turn the corner and come to verse 21.

When the situation that you are facing at this present moment is horrific, just go back in your mind and recall all the times you have been blessed. So, it goes on to say because I can go back in my mind and recall good things. I have hope.

Your love never ceases, and I get brand new mercies everyday. He feeds me just what I need so I have hope. Great is his faithfulness. My God.

If you are going through a situation, I know I am, it is time to look to God for strength and help. It is time to tap into the power source from which our help comes from. He is faithful to forgive us and love us through our situation. Great is his faithfulness.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...