Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Wednesday Word

Good morning, 
Grace and peace be unto you!


I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. Revelations 3:8

This morning I could just hear the Lord reminding me and you that he is is the door opener, and when he opens the door, no man can close it. Don't get distracted by the closed doors. If it is not for you let it go. This is not the time or the season to find a locksmith. Let it go! This is the season to move in HIS direction, not yours. The more that we lean into Christ, the more we will see the path more clearly. 

I also hear in this that God knows your works. The enemy will make you believe that you are a nobody and that all of the work you are doing is in vain. Not so, my sistah! Everything that you are doing is being seen by your father. People can be fickle, and they will see what they want to see and give recognition to even less. Stop worrying about people. This is the time to get yourself on track. Keep your own score and move as if nothing you do will fail. No matter what you will win. Pull the lesson out of every situation. The bad teaches you as much or more than the good. 

This is our season to reap what you have sown. You are walking in faith and favor with open doors. Go get what is yours. Claiming all that belongs to me in 2019. 

Until tomorrow. 
#liveBlessed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...