Thursday, January 10, 2019

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

I am only as strong as my core. Hum. What is at the core of you? Often we think of our body core or middle section as the place where our strength comes from. With a strong and tall core we can accomplish more. We will have better posture and strength to carry out day to day task. I don't believe that many of us think about the other things that are core or at the center of out lives. Without a strong internal system we can not function at peak capacity.

Last week I hurt my back as I was putting away the Chris ornaments. I lifted something, that was not heavy, but if shifted my back in a way that put my out of commission for a bit. I tell you this to say. I realized that even though I am in motion during the day, it is not the kind of motion that is building my core. My internal system was off so something that should have been no big deal has turned into a major deal. We have not only a physical core but everything that we do and say is based on a core belief or value?

What are your core values and beliefs? What principles do you balance your life on? It is only when we truly understand what we fundamental beliefs are that we can stand against those things that go against the core. I encourage each of us to take the time to fundamental discovery what WE believe. Not what we were told to believe, but what is truth for you?

A few questions to ask yourself?
How does that truth line up with my surroundings?
What people do I need to add or subtract from my circle?
What knowledge do I need to gain?
How will my interactions change with my new found understandings?
Who's responsibility is it?
How do I take ownership of mine and give others their work?
What and how do I contribute to the world? 

If you can build the strength of your core you will be unstoppable, mentally, physically, emotionally, socially, financially, and spiritually. It's all based on what you value and how you live out those values.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...