Monday, April 6, 2020

Monday Motivation

Good day, my friend,
Grace and peace be unto you!

I pray that you and your family are being blessed by the Lord. I just wanted to remind you that you are ESSENTIAL. Your job may not be deemed as essential but YOU are essential to the kingdom of God. See too often we think the only people that are important or significant are pastors and community leaders, but I beg to differ with you. If there were no members neither pastors or other organizational leaders would be leading. You can not lead if nobody is following. You are important in whatever capacity you fulfill.

It is interesting to me that just a few months ago people were clamoring about not wanting to pay hourly workers more per hour. If they get paid more then employers would have to lay people off. I don't know about you but I am thankful for hourly workers at my local Walmart, Dollar General, Gas station and other places that are still open. Without them, some of you all would not be able to eat (I can cook). Without them, our parents would not have been cared for at nursing facilities. Without them, who would have continued to refill the shelves with food and toilet paper?

Use this time of solitude to really examine the significance of your essentialness and look differently at the essential people that are around you. God is using this time to shift how we see others. We are going to need each other in this next season. Love you to life.

Until tomorrow #LiveBlessed
#healthygirslrock #ninevahtour2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...