Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Transformation Tuesday

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

As we look at transformation in this new year, a friend challenged me to think of a word that I would focus on this year. My word is curious. I want to be open to asking questions and to not be so quick to draw conclusions. I want be open to what God is showing me without it having to fit in my box. I want to be curious. By definition curious means to be eager to know or learn something. We as are never too old to learn.

What will your word be for this year? What word will define what is guiding you through this year. Yes, only one word. Not a phrase, sentence, or paragraph. One word! Don't think to deeply. Don't try to force it. Today's the 15th and I just figured mine out a few days ago. It will come. What has already been happening in and around you?  That could be your word.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...