Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wednesday Word

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

2 Peter 3:9 God isn't late with his promise as some measure lateness. He is restraining himself on account of you, holding back the End because he doesn't want anyone lost. He's giving everyone space and time to change.

OMG. That right there is something to be thankful for. I don't know about you but I still have a lot of areas to work on. God has really been challenging me about change. Change in my thinking, in my relationships, in my business, and in my worship. Change is NOT easy or fun but necessary to get to the next level. I don't want to be at this same spot next year and I am sure you don't want to be either. It is essential that we understand that God is giving everyone space to change but he will not wait forever. I have heard people say, "oh I have plenty of time, I will get it together" or "God knows my heart". Yes, he does but we are all on a race to death but none of us know where the finish line is. 
I am watching people of all ages in the obituaries every day. We do not know when our time clock will expire. 

Have you and I made the necessary changes to see God's face in peace or will he say depart I know you not? I don't love change but thought of missing heaven is way more frightening than my desire to stay with the comfortable. Change me oh God. Make me more like you. Help me to crucify my flesh. Everything that I want to hold on to only feeds my ego, my fleshly desires and my level of control. I need you to help me change. It is not just the work of Jesus. It is my work too. 

Until Tomorrow
#liveBlessed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...