Thursday, January 3, 2019

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Are you speaking into your future? Many of us have been taught either overtly or covertly that we just have to life as it comes, but I choose not live 2019 like that. I am going speak what I want into existence , do the work it take to make it happen, pray for guidance along the way, and help as many people as I can.

Enough the woe is me I will just take the crumbs that fall from the table. No! Heck to the NO! I am claiming everything that belongs to me. If you have negative stuff just know you will be getting the ice. I have no space or time for foolishness in this season. If you want to run let's go.  No more hoping and wishing. It is time to make it happen.

Come along on this fantastic voyage.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...