Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Transformation Tuesday

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Wow, I was up pretty early this morning (not on purpose) and I started flipping thru facebook. While there I saw an interesting thing going on. Many people are attempting to lose weight and they throughout how much they have lost this week. Yeah if you have lost 2 Oz it's better then last week.
My concern is this. We are triune beings. Mind, body, and spirit. I don't believe that you can work on one part without the other two. I can not change my diet but keep the old mindset and be successful. I can't get my mind and body together without making my spirit ready to make a shift.

Weight loss is just that, a shift in lifestyle. If my lifestyle is shifting all parts of me must shift too. If not then I speak negatively to myself if I don't make weight, or I rationalize why this cake counts as a vegetable cause of the carrots, dairy because of the cream cheese. Not so, we are only cheating ourselves when we don't make the whole shift. All of us need to work on the discipline necessary to shift the negative out of our life.

While I am not on a true weight loss journey I am on a lifestyle shifting journey.   Make this your word for the week. SHIFT!
Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

Image result for gear shifting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...