Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Transformation Tuesday

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

No is a whole sentence all by its self. Don't allow people or situations to make you say yes to things or situations in which you can not give 100%. Yes, I know we all want to say yes to everything but it is impossible to do a good job at everything. For me I want to extend to others what I want for myself so, I have to really think about offers because I never want to say no. However, if I say yes to everything I will not have the capacity to accept the things I am really supposed to do.

No, gives us the flexibility to hone in on our true abilities and present our best selves to the world. While it doesn't always feel good to say NO it is necessary to help you and I obtain equilibrium. Saying No doesn't make you mean. It just helps you create boundaries that are necessary for your life.
Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...