Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

I am really starting to understand the power of thoughts and seeds. Many people plant seeds of fear, doubt, hate, and mistrust and wonder why these things are always around them. I have just been observing what I am attracted to and repelled from in this season of my life. Some of the people, situations, and circumstances no longer fit where you and I are going. 

I think it becomes the most evident to us as we shift into spring. That same cute dress might not fit over that winter body like it did last spring. The dress is still cute but it no longer fits. In this new season we have to guard our thoughts for the things that no longer fit. Don't allow them to germinate in your mind because they become your words. 

Until tomorrow 
#liveBlessed

Image result for wise thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...