Monday, March 25, 2019

Monday Motivation

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Some morning you just have to put a praise on it. Not because yesterday was good but because you need to let the whole atmosphere understand that today is going to be good no matter what. I'm going to praise God for a good day in advance. I'm going to call together all of the angels assigned to me to war on my behalf to get busy.
So, no yesterday might not have been a good one but it will not define today. Excuse me while I praise the funk of yesterday away to receive the joy that only today can bring.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...