Monday, March 4, 2019

Wednesday Word

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Forget the former things. This is a small statement but it can be difficult when the situation happened in the past but the people are still in the present. The word tells us to forget the former things and do not dwell on the past. 

While it may not be easy to forget you can choose not to dwell. Get your mind busy on other things and people. If I fill my time and space with people that fill me and allow me to see my value I can move forward. By moving forward I can get the new thing referred to. 

See I can't get new when I'm holding on to the old. The new isn't  springing up when the old shriveled up plants from last year are still in place. Rip out the old. It's dead! Spring is around the corner. What do you and I need to up root so we can get springs best?

Until tomorrow 
#liveBlessed




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...