Monday, March 18, 2019

Transformational Tuesday

Good morning, 
Grace and peace be unto you!

Interesting that God has really had me sharing about butterflies during transformation Tuesday. All I have to say is, after my transition, watch out world. I'm gone be fluttering at a new level. Not to be seen but to pollinate every flower he puts in my path.

Over these next 40 days. I want more of him. Don't look at me crazy if I praise a little more. I have to get EVERYTHING that has my name on it. Not going through spiritual calisthenics to get it, just receiving my gifts. Do you want to go to this place called change?
Until tomorrow 
#liveBlessed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...