Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wednesday Word

Good morning
This morning I want to encourage you to release. Release the pressure, release the stress, just exhale and release.
Right now we are living in a very high pressure society. It is very easy for us to take the pressure/stress and internalize it as rejection.  When we feel rejected,  we then project that rejection on to other people and situations. So, I feel pressure on my job, but now I think because my husband is busy and cant immediately sit down to talk, he's rejecting me too. This sends me into a tirade that makes me feel even more rejected and in the end only the enemy wins.

Satan is slick and knows how to get us by our reactions to situation that we encounter.  He is not all knowing, he is just all ease dropping. In other words the enemy just like the kid in class that talks about your mama to see how you react. When you react in the way that he hoped the battle is on. 

Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

Denounce the works of the enemy in your life. He is trespassing on holy ground. Learn to totally trust and depend on Jesus. He will bring you through. Give yourself completely and totally over to God.
As always remember to...live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...