Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Wednesday Word

Good morning friends, 
I found this poem and wanted to share it with you this morning.  It made me question my awareness of my surroundings.
Awareness
“God – let me be aware. Let me not stumble blindly down the ways, Just getting somehow safely through the days, Not even groping for another hand, Not even wondering why it all was planned, Eyes to the ground unseeking for the light, Soul never aching for a wild-winged flight, Please, keep me eager just to do my share. God – let me be aware. God – let me be aware. Stab my soul fiercely with others’ pain, Let me walk seeing horror and stain. Let my hands, groping find other hands, Give me the heart that divines, understands. Give me the courage, wounded, to fight. Flood me with knowledge, drench me in light. Please, keep me eager just to do my share. God – let me be aware.” Miriam Teichner

I don't want to be so focused on me, myself and I that I miss the plan of God and how he wants to use me to bless someone else. It is not all about me. But it is about how I use my gifts and talents in his kingdom.

And as always... remember to live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...