Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday Motivation

Good Morning 
I want to share something with you that I heard this weekend and it made me think. We have to shift our focus from "What can I get out of this?" to "How can I do this to bless someone else?" That was pretty powerful to me because in life we tend to look at situations to figure out what can I get out of it or how is it going to benefit me?

I/we have been challenged to think differently. Not what do I get but how can I use what I have to bless those that I encounter? If I can use my gifts, talents and resources to make someone else's day God will make mine in ways that I can't even imagine. 

Matthew 25:40Then the King will say, ‘I’m telling the solemn truth: Whenever you did one of these things to someone overlooked or ignored, that was me—you did it to me.’ I know our society is crazy busy and always adding to our schedules, but let's slow down enough to notice those around us. To truly look into the eyes of someone we encounter and being a blessing. Too often we equate being a blessing to giving people money and while it is helpful it doesn't fix everything. Some people just need someone to be there with them to hold their hand and assure them that it really will be ok. Others just need that dress that will never get into again. Look for opportunities to be a blessing. 

And as always remember to ...live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...