Thursday, April 7, 2016

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning,
Lots of thoughts, but I will focus. Many of us are in transition in our lives right now,  and as we go through people have ideas about how they think your transition should look.

I have come to the conclusion that I just want to hear a word from God. When he speaks, things have to come into alignment.  When he speaks, people that don't like me have to bless me. When he speaks, the gates of hell tremble. I just need him to speak.

I don't want  to know your opinion,  I just need you to pray for God to speak. Clearly and discisively, speak Lord. Who will pray with me?
As always my sistahs...live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I Coach

Because Information Alone Doesn't Always Create Change People rarely struggle with their health because they've never heard that the...