Monday, April 4, 2016

Monday Motivation

Good Monday morning!
I'm alive, I'm awake and I'm ready to have a great day. Wow., O just spent a very powerful weekend being empowered to do more,  for my future. I got away from the seminar long enough to go to church.  I got there in the middle of the message but, pastor was explaining how the words that are spoken are internalized and then spoken by you.

Right there God said start calling yourself a millionaire. I might not look like it today, but when it happens,  and it will,  don't hate. Because soon as I said it some yall stopped reading. But you have say it until internalized it. Then you can walk like it, talk like it and post importantly live like it. STOP when I say live like I'm not talking materially. The more money I have the more God has to bless others, through me. Pay your tithes and give your offering even if you are not a regular attender. The principle works if you work it.

So your task is to say, I'm a millionaire until it gets from your mouth to spirit man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...