Thursday, April 14, 2016

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning,
Today I am so greatful for life.  I am watching a dear vibrant friend struggle through some very difficult health issues. On one side you know that God is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we could ask or think. On the other hand you hear the diagnosis and know the prognosis and it makes you think.

Thinking, what am I doing to take care of myself? How do I encourage you through this? Wrestling with the fact that I know my friend is tired of being sick but this is only the beginning. What do you say?

Lord just give me wisdom. Friends, please get check ups, eat right, exercise and get your body more alkaline. Nothing is fool proof but why not stack the chips in your corner? Pray for my friend.  The name is not important,  just your prayers.

Not really long today just please be wise in you decision making for your health.
As always remember... live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...