Monday, April 25, 2016

Monday Motivation

Good morming,
I would like to thank all of you that supported over this weekend. Soon as I get pictures from the photographer,  I will share.
So today I just want to encourage you to follow your dreams. I know,  the flood of excuses flooded your mind, but put those thoughts to the side and just dream for a minute.  What would you do if you knew failure wasn't a factor? Some of you know, that one of my goals was to get my doctorate. It has not been easy but I will walk in May. I set our to provide quality empowerment sessions for the community and don't get me wring, thete have been challenges but I know it's the plan of God.
Honestly, I don't know exactly where God is taking me or you in this next season, but I think we need to put on our seatbelts, sit back and enjoy the ride. He is God of opportunity so don't let them slip by. Seize every change as if it's your last. Fear is just false evidence appearing real. You already have the vision let's bring it to pass.
And as always...remember to live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...