Good Friday Morning,
We made it to Friday. I don't know about your week, but I am glad this one is over. I want to share with you one more of our speakers. Dena Hudson
Dena has been the co-pastor of Living Word Outreach in here in Wichita since 1990. She is a graduate of the Milwaukee Midwest Bible College. She is a mother, wife and a true worshipper. Dena will be sharing with our audience about how to keep your spirit man healthy. Don't miss her this session, I promise she will bless you.
This blog is to empower woman in their daily walk. Some things are spiritual and others are just to improve your overall life and livelihood. I hope that you enjoy and tell someone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why I Coach
Because Information Alone Doesn't Always Create Change People rarely struggle with their health because they've never heard that the...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! As we go about the process of transformation we have time when we realize that we have taken a...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! Any real coffee drinker knows that sometimes you can get a cup of coffee that taste like sweet ...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! The scripture that is laying on my heart this morning is, Isaiah 54:17 Amplified Bible...

No comments:
Post a Comment