Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Wednesday word

Good day friends,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Then I said to you, "Do not be terrified; do not be afraid of them. The LORD your God, who is going before you, will fight for you, as he did for you in Egypt, before your very eyes."—Deuteronomy 1:29-30

I just want to remind you today that the enemy wants you to be afraid and confused because it gives him an opportunity to steal.your blessing. When God is fighting for you, you dont have time to get your eyes off of the prize. 

I know this will shock some of you (not) but I have been talkative all of my life. While this as served well in some arenas it got/gets me in trouble in others. Being the precocious child that I was I kind of ticked some people off. The one thing I never really had to worry about was being in a real fight. No matter how much stuff I talked I knew my cousins and Craig had my back. They never let me get beat up. I was the only girl on the block for years. If the boys on the block had me, how much more does your heavenly father have you? You are his beloved. The apple of his eye. His pride and joy. He has got you covered. 

If he let the children of Israel walk across water on dry land why wouldn't he put away of escape for you. Trust him to supply your need. Your father is fighting for you. Love you to life. 

Until tomorrow #liveBlessed 
#healthygirlsrock #ninevahtour2020 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...