Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Wednesday Word

Good day friends, 
Grace and peace be unto you!

Proverbs 8: 33-36
33 33 Listen to my teaching and be wise; don’t ignore what I say. 34 Whoever waits at my door and listens for me will be blessed.35 Those who find me find life and the Lord will reward them.36 But those who do not find me put their lives in danger. Whoever hates me loves death.”

Listen to the words spoken by wisdom. Anyone that obtains wisdom, obtains a good thing. Don't try to go through life operating out of self. Use wisdom as your guide. Have an open and teachable spirit in this new year, so that wisdom will flow through you. Remember, wisdom does not always come with age it comes with being willing to speak and act according to the divine direction you have been given. Love you to life. 

Until tomorrow #liveBlessed
#healthygirlsrock #ninevahtour2020



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...