Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thursday Thoughts

Good day friends 
Grace and peace be unto you!

This song is stirring for me this morning. Let it stir in you. 

Eyes haven't seen and ears haven't heard. 
The kind of blessings that's about to follow me (you). 
'Cause victory is here
Keep defeat out the door
God's done a new thing, get ready for overflow. 
'Cause I'm getting ready to see something I've never seen. I'm getting ready!!!

Sis, today get prepared for that thing that you are believing for even if you can't see it right now. Blessings are ahead. Go full throttle toward what God has for you. You prepare for a baby prior to knowing them. You get the plates out while the cake is still in the oven. You have plans for the check that hasn't even been written. If you can have that find of faith for these things then trust God to blow the roof off in 2020. 

I have gitty with expectation of what will be manifested in this year. My, my, my. Blessing on top of blessing. Stacked just for you if you will prepare.  Love you to life.

Until tomorrow #liveBlessed 
#healthygirlsrock #ninevahtour2020 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...