Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wednesday Word

Good morning,
Grace and Peace be unto you!

I Thessalonians 5
17 Pray without ceasing.
18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Wow Paul is giving the church a very tall order. Pray without ceasing. I don't know about you but there have been seasons of my life where praying an hour seemed like a life time and he is saying pray without ceasing. What?

Relax my sisters. Yes you need to have a specifically devoted time to talk to God but praying without ceasing is a little different. It is the prayer that you should have rolling over and over in your spirit all day. The prayer that leads and guides you into all truth. The pray that makes you avoid the pitfalls of the day because your in tune with the spirit.

When you have been in his presence and have received guidance all day it's not hard to give thanks. When I have been with Jesus even circumstances that don't always look good can be thanks worthy. For example,  I didn't want to loose my job but it got me a better one and God knows I would not have left on my own.
Seemly a bad situation that was thanks worth.

It's not always easy but if we can begin to refrain our situations with thankfulness it will change our outlook and attitude in which we go through life.

And as always remember to. . . live Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...