Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Focused Friday

Goodmorning,
Grace and Peace be unto you!

Have you ever noticed that your front windshield is larger than the rearview mirror? Focus on what's ahead not what's behind.

That is shouting ground for someone today. Stop looking back to the past when there is so much future.

Why do we look back? It's comfortable,  familiar, predictable, and habitual. If you are going to receive all that you have been called to have you have to let it go.
I know that sounds hard but you can't get new when you are filled to capacity with the old. 

Take some time to pray and truly ask God what are things and who are the people that I need to release before I go into my new year. No bad associations or communication will spring forth from me. Moving toward a place of peace and tranquility. Go with me. Have a phenomenal weekend.

And as always remember to. . . live Blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...