Monday, October 16, 2017

Monday Motivation

Good morning,
Grace and Peace be unto you!

Today's motivation. Keep your face to the sunshine. Too often we are so caught up in the grind that we don't take the time to just sit and let the sun, shine on our face and renew us.

Our society is vitamin D deficient and much of that is because we don't go outside and absorb the rays of the sun. Recently I was sick and barely been able to get out of the bed. However, my little fur bundle Bella needed to go out. So, I drug my achy body down the stairs and to the patio door. While there I felt the warmth of the sun and decided to sit outside for a while. To my surprise, I began to feel some strength in my body and was renewed during this time. If I had not experienced I would not have believed.

Ladies, I just encourage you to get out of your office or home and take some time to let the sun, shine on your face.

And as always remember to ... live Blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...