Thursday, October 12, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Good morning
Grace and peace be unto you!

On this Thankful Thursday the lyrics to this song came to me.

I am Grateful for the things That you have done Yes, I'm grateful for the victories we've won I could go on and on and on About you works Because I'm grateful, grateful, so grateful Just to praise you Lord Flowing from my heart Are the issues of my heart It's gratefulness.

As we look at all of the things that are happening all around us we just have to stop and say thank you Lord. Everything might not be the way want it but it could be way worse.  If we will get into a mind of thankfulness versus complaining our whole attitude will turn around.

What are you thankful for?
And as always remember to. . . live Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...