Monday, October 23, 2017

Monday Motivation

Good morning, 
Grace and peace be unto you!

At this time of year, so many of us start to think about setting goals for the new year. This is a very natural way to end one year and begin the new. One of the biggest hindrances to our progress is that we get sidetracked by the time it takes to accomplish our goals. 

I can remember when I was going to school with two small children my husband would tell me every day that I was one day closer to graduation. While it was true there were many days that it felt like I was swimming upstream. 

My sisters, I just want you to know that you too are one day closer to your goal. While it may seem a distance nothing worth getting comes too easy. Keep pushing to your goal (grab opportunities at last)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...