Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Wednesday Word

Good Morning,
This song came to me this morning. So many of us are going through a plethora of conditions/situations that seem as if we are going down never to rise again. The enemy will make you believe that you are all alone and that you are in this thing alone. However, when you are riding with Jesus he will make it alright.  As Yolanda Adams says,

The storms of life will blow, they're sure to come and go
They meet us all at a time when I'm calm and doing fine

But the Captain of my soul he's always on board
He rocks me in His arms while riding through the storm

While riding through the storm Jesus holds me in His arms
I am not afraid of the stormy winds and the waves

Though the tides become high he holds me while I ride
I find safety in the masters arms while riding through the storm
I have no fear of the raging seas knowing Jesus will forever be right here with me
He can speak to the wind to my enemies and to the waves
And he make them all behave

All power's in the masters hand when I'm on sea or dry land
I found safety in the Master's holding arms while riding through the storm

Relax and let Jesus be the captain. Releasing control to God can be one of the hardest things to do but it is necessary if we are going to get through the storm that we are presently in. The best part is that storms can't and don't last always, and after every storm this is a rainbow to remind us that the storm won't take us out. Be encouraged.

And as always... remember to live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...