Good morning,
I'm not really sure how I feel about today. It is the last full day with my kiddos. Tomorrow they will have their promotion celebration in then they are off to high school.
This is bitter sweet. Did I share everything I needed to with them? Was I enough of an example? I am sure that some of these, like others that have gone before, will pop back up in my life but are they ready for the world? I have seen real growth in some and others I pray that spirit of maturity hits them. Lol
Wow this is it. No more 8th grade classes for them or for me. I am excited about all of our futures. I don't know what either of them holds but I pray that God be the leader and guider of it all. Pray for the future.
And as always... remember to live Blessed
This blog is to empower woman in their daily walk. Some things are spiritual and others are just to improve your overall life and livelihood. I hope that you enjoy and tell someone else.
Thursday, May 19, 2016
Thursday Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wellness Is Bigger Than What’s on Your Plate
For years, when we talked about wellness, the conversation usually sounded familiar: eat better, exercise more, drink your water, get enough...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! As we go about the process of transformation we have time when we realize that we have taken a...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! Any real coffee drinker knows that sometimes you can get a cup of coffee that taste like sweet ...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! The scripture that is laying on my heart this morning is, Isaiah 54:17 Amplified Bible...
No comments:
Post a Comment