Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning, 
I'm not really sure how I feel about today. It is the last full day with my kiddos. Tomorrow they will have their promotion celebration in then they are off to high school. 
This is bitter sweet.  Did I share everything I needed to with them? Was I enough of an example? I am sure that some of these, like others that have gone before, will pop back up in my life but are they ready for the world? I have seen real growth in some and others I pray that spirit of maturity hits them. Lol
Wow this is it. No more 8th grade classes for them or for me. I am excited about all of our futures. I don't know what either of them holds but I pray that God be the leader and guider of it all. Pray for the future. 
And as always... remember to live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...