Good morning,
This morning I wanted to share a cool sharing tool with you. It's called hootsuite. I know some of you already use it, cool. I have it awhile and just really started using it recently.
Hootsuite allows you to post on twitter, facebook, google+, and LinkedIn all at the same time. So no more posting the same thing on different applications separately. it also gives you one dashboard to monitor your feeds. It's pretty cool and will save you time. There is an app for your phone and a download for your computer.
Enjoy and as always... remember to live Blessed
This blog is to empower woman in their daily walk. Some things are spiritual and others are just to improve your overall life and livelihood. I hope that you enjoy and tell someone else.
Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Tuesday Tools
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wellness Is Bigger Than What’s on Your Plate
For years, when we talked about wellness, the conversation usually sounded familiar: eat better, exercise more, drink your water, get enough...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! As we go about the process of transformation we have time when we realize that we have taken a...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! Any real coffee drinker knows that sometimes you can get a cup of coffee that taste like sweet ...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! The scripture that is laying on my heart this morning is, Isaiah 54:17 Amplified Bible...
No comments:
Post a Comment