Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thursday Thoughts

Good morming
So as many of you know I received my doctorate on Saturday and to the surprise of some others I posted my retirement (technically I'm not old enough to retire but when you've been around almost 20 yrs they don't let you walk away quietly) from USD259.  
So there has been alot of pressure on what is my next move. I don't know. I am sure there are some of you out there saying she plans everything,  what do you mean you don't know. Well, I don't.  I have lots of ideas swirling but me and Jesus haven't wrapped them up in a tight little bow yet. So, when I know I will let you know. In the meantime just know that I know, this is the plan of God for this season of my life. I am at total peace with my decision.  Pray for me that I will hear the next steps clearly. Love ya to life.

And as always... remember to live Blessed

https://youtu.be/b_gQ_mhDb_s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wellness Is Bigger Than What’s on Your Plate

For years, when we talked about wellness, the conversation usually sounded familiar: eat better, exercise more, drink your water, get enough...