Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday Word

Good morning,
Wow only two more days of school after today, its getting real.
Today I want to share with you a happy memory.  As kids growing up on the farm,  yes the farm, my grandma used to hum and sing all day. One time I ask her why. She said well, if you sing about Jesus yiu keep on your mind in your heart. If you do that, you don't have room for all the other stuff.
Hum,  so if I am singing praises and meditating on God's word, my heart and mind will be so filled with his praises that I won't have time to be distracted by the devil. Sisters he is going to come by,  but we don't have to be distracted by him. That is shouting ground right there.
So find you a real song(s), not just something that makes you want to buck, but a song(s) with substance that can speak to those places that nothing else can.
Let the words walk and talk with you all day. And as always...remember to live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...