Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Wednesday Word

Good day
Grace and peace be unto you!

Praise the Lord the sun decided to shine today. It is so amazing how something as simple as sunshine, a hug or even a phone call can lift your spirit when the devil has been whoopin' on your head. No matter how long you have been walking with Christ there are seasons when it feels like devil 1 and me 0. Then you go the message bible and read scriptures like this...

Jeremiah 30:17 The Message (MSG)
“‘Everyone who hurt you will be hurt; your enemies will end up as slaves. Your plunderers will be plundered; your looters will become loot. As for you, I’ll come with healing, curing the incurable, Because they all gave up on you and dismissed you as hopeless...

While this is not specifically for me it is for me. LOL Sometimes I just need to know that he has me and covers me. He is watching for my best interest and even when people discounts he is giving out upgrades. He is a healer and balm for wounds, visible and invisible. 
Until tomorrow 
#liveblessed
Image result for bandaged heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...