Monday, October 1, 2018

Monday Motivation

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you! I

Can you believe it is 4th quarter already? Where did the year go?  I want to encourage you to write down three top 3 things you want to accomplish in October. Then I want you to take each of them and determine who and what do you need to help you accomplish said goal.  In other words if my goal is to exercise who is going to hold me accountable to do it and what class will I sign up for?

Use your journal to keep track of your progress. (If you need a 4th quarter journal hit me up. I have some ready to go) Every day that you accomplish your goals celebrate. Let me clarify. Your small victories are important because they get you to the big ones but don't all these small celebrations to make you go backwards. If your goal is to exercise then your celebration should not be a king sized candy bar. Lol Are you getting my drift.

Small victories need small meaningful rewards. Each  victory on something you said helps your body, soul, and spirit believe that what you say is what you mean. You are teaching yourself to believe in you again.

If you need any coaching let me know. I am available to you. Have an awesome day.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...