Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Transformation Tuesday

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

As many of you who read regularly have figured out...I'm human. Yes I know that's funny but in my humanness I lose my way like many of you do. I trip, I fall, but I am getting up. I started reading, No Matter What by Lisa Nichols and this lady has me thinking this morning.

She talks about having a I-Know-Like-I-Know inside you. That trigger that tells you that know matter what it looks like me and God are going to come out on the other side.

I had to smile because in my most recent test I wanted help from people but they could not reach the proverbial scratch. You know you have had that itch in the middle of your back that you couldn't reach. There was a Jesus sized whole that could only be filled by him a this new place. As you walk with Christ he challenges you to go into various spaces that will test your fortitude in the face of the challenge that he can forsee.

No matter how long you walked with Christ you don't have all the answers and you can see around every bend in this road of life but you have to know that you know it will be ok. Get your eyes off of people and on your help. People will disappoint you every time, but they are not your true source. Build up you I-Know-Like-I-Know muscles.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...