Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Transformation Tuesday

Good day friends 
Grace and peace be unto you!

As we transform it is imperative to remember it takes good and bad to build us. You learn just as much, and maybe even more, from your so called failures as your wins. See if a failure is painful enough you will fix it. If its relatively painless, you ignore it. The more immediate and costly a mistake the faster you learn from it. Never waste your pain. If you have to experience it grow from it, learn from it , and move on from it. 

If I win, I win. If I fail, I win. Either way I win. Sisters look for the win in every situation. Take a leap of faith. When listen to father all will be well. Love you to life. 

Until tomorrow #liveBlessed 
#healthygirlsrock #ninevahtour2020 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...