Monday, March 9, 2020

Monday Motivation

Good day friends 
Grace and peace be unto you!

I received this on this morning and it blessed me so I figured it would bless you too. 

Sis, your potential cannot be limited to people's interpretation of who you are unless you allow it. God loves your authenticity, not who you pretend to be. Be who God has called you to be, there's generations waiting for you! ? 

How you feeling? Wow! In this womens history month I really want you to examine how you feel and what you think about you. Regardless of what people say, what do you say about you. When you have a health does of I know who I am all the other dumb stuff will roll off your back. Love you so much that nobody else's words have space to penetrate your heart or mind. Love you to life. 
Until tomorrow #liveBlessed 
#healthygirlsrock #ninevahtour2020 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...