Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Wednesday word

Good morning friends
Grace and peace be unto you!

I Chronicles 16:34 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. 

Man, I am absolutely not doing everything just perfect or deserved the blessings of God that have I have received so I thank him for hanging with me. It is so cool that we such a fab relationship that even when I fall short he doesn't throw me away. I will admit there are some people that for my mental health I had to cut off but I am so happy that my father is so well adjusted that he can handle each and every one of us with all of our crazy quirks and thoughts. During this time of Thanksgiving stop and really think about what you are thankful for. Make sure that you give God praise for his enduring love. 

Until tomorrow #liveBlessed
#healthygirlsrock #ninevahtour2019



1 comment:

  1. Your sentence that states,even when you fall short God doesn't throw you away. I have been dealing with that thought for months. When we do something,even if it was not meant to happen or even done in a rare moment of weakness. God doesn't throw us away. My daughter is dealing with that right now, being thrown away for saying something, as her mother knowing her personality and her quick to respond before thinking approach. She was given one strike and she was out. Just think if God treated us in that manner.

    ReplyDelete

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...