Monday, November 4, 2019

Monday Motivation

Good morning friends,
Grace and peace be unto you!

This was in my spirit when I woke up and hopefully it brings you peace like it did me.

When peace like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll
Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say. It is well, it is well, with my soul
It is well. With my soul
It is well, it is well with my soul

No matter how chaotic the storm is around you it can be well with your soul. People watching you go through might not understand. Heck, you might not understand but the peace of God can sweep over you in ways that don't make sense but it's there. 

Today, I challenge you to ask for peace throughout the day. Tell yourself it is well with my soul until it gets from your lips to your soul. It is well. It might not feel, or look well, but it is well! Remember where two or three are gathered and agree upon a thing it will be established. So find someone and agree with them (if you have haters around you, I will agree with you) it is WELL!

Until tomorrow #liveBlessed
#healthygirlsrock #ninevah2020


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...