Thursday, November 7, 2019

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning friends 
Grace and peace be unto you!

Yesterday I was listening to an interview that Oprah was doing with Elizabeth Gilbert as she was sharing about her life experiences. Some were very spiritual and others were the same things we all go through. Sometimes it's just good to know we are not alone. One thing that she shared from Anne Lowitt stood out to me. "Some people think that God is in the details, but I have come to believe that God is in the bathroom. I was so taken by that because some of the most powerful private times I have ever had were in the bathroom.

There is something about the acoustics when you sing. The water to renew me. The solitude of shutting and latching the door. Jesus meets me in the bathroom. I just felt resolute in this idea. Don't be so quick to come out of the bathroom. Let him speak to you. 

Funny enough the fullness of the Holy Spirit was manifest within me in the bathroom at church on a choir rehearsal night. It was like a whirlwind. I kept spinning and spinning and spun the more sweet his presence was and the more he spoke through me. I can still experience it in my mind. Use your weapons of warfare no matter where you are called. Yours may be a bedroom and mine may be a bathtub they work the same. Seek God wherever you are. 

Until tomorrow #liveBlessed 
#healthygirlsrock #ninevahtour2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...