Friday, August 23, 2019

Friday Focus

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Yesterday I had a video shoot for a fairly major organization so I decided to get my face beat (put on make up). It is not something I do often but it's a fun change up. My husband smiled when he saw me and said it looked but that I was just fine without it. Later, I post a picture on Facebook. I got lots of comments from I didn't recognize you to cute. All that to say this.
I can see how some people can loose themselves behind social media. If I was looking for :friends" ,validation,  a stroke to my bruised ego I could have received it. If I was not stable in who I am I would be looking to do things that would get me those kinds of comments everyday. Needless to say I will stick to my lipstick,  mascara, eye color look and keep it pushing.
I appreciate the love but I was to stay focused on the important stuff. Make sure you are beautiful on the inside and the rest will take care of itself.

Until Monday
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...