Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Transformation Tuesday

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

This morning as I was scrolling I saw the picture below and it really spoke the truth I needed to hear and you probably do too. We are emotional beings. It's what helps to distinguish us from some of the other creatures on the earth but we can not all our emotions to rule us. When we are ruled by our emotions we become unstable because our emotions can change with our circumstances, hormones, and moods.

Emotionally mature people are not moved by every wind that blows. They take their time to analyze and determine the best course of action even when it doesn't benefit them. I'll be honest I'm not totally there yet but it's a goal that I'm working toward.

We have to move past our hurts and pains to get to a place of stability and maturity. I'm not saying it's easy but it is necessary if we want transformation in our lives.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...