Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!
I saw this posted today and knew that I needed to remind you to live. So, I ask you, Are you living or just existing? If you are just existing then it is time for you to get moving. You don't have time to allow life to pass you by. You should be living every day to the most.
Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed
This blog is to empower woman in their daily walk. Some things are spiritual and others are just to improve your overall life and livelihood. I hope that you enjoy and tell someone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wellness Is Bigger Than What’s on Your Plate
For years, when we talked about wellness, the conversation usually sounded familiar: eat better, exercise more, drink your water, get enough...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! As we go about the process of transformation we have time when we realize that we have taken a...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! Any real coffee drinker knows that sometimes you can get a cup of coffee that taste like sweet ...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! The scripture that is laying on my heart this morning is, Isaiah 54:17 Amplified Bible...

No comments:
Post a Comment